السبت، 31 ديسمبر 2011

A Word of Appreciation

  A Word of Appreciation
For all my sisters, soo true &pure friends:
Really I passed this year with some problems & I wasn't in good contact with u at different periods but really when I need anyone ,I found all of u beside me ,encourage me & say it'll be OK..
In the deepest  sad moments in my life, just I saw u my sisters, I felt better, I felt that I got rid of any problem & everything was going to be OK…
Really when I pray I thank GOD that I have you in my life...Really thanks GOD that he blesses me with many things & you are one of them …really I'm soo lucky to be in my life .
My school sisters you indicate that real friendship won't die ever despite any Life concerns.
 My college sisters...When I went to the college at  the first day I thought that I won't find a true friend , I will be with my school friends only …but you turn these thoughts upside down…I found true friends who care for me & love me & wants me to be happy.
Really all my friends each day in our friendship we became more caring for each other , more responsible for each other , really all what I can say THANKS A LOT FOR EVERY THING PASSED & EVERYTHING WILL COME.




ليست هناك تعليقات: