السبت، 31 ديسمبر 2011

My message to 2012

 My Message to 2012
My message to 2012....My dear2012, your big sister 2011 ,was the hardest year I've ever passed ... but indeed she brings me alot of changes in my life , she was full of sad times where i found soo true friends beside me .... inconfidence moments where i found true humans encourage me & care for me ....there was also happy moments which i shared with different people ...gain happiness & also new friends .... 2011 was something  soo special ..I knew& made sure that I can overcome any struggle with my true friends .... I knew that it's not necessary that my mum brought me another sister as GOD brings me more than one indeed ...
GOD also brings me the best mother ever & also other mothers who i feel truly their care & blessings ( my true friends mothers;))...SO my dear 2012 .I wish you will be happier ... I wish I won't lose any of  ALLAH gifts for me ..I promise you 2012 I won't  pass a day without laughing , being happy, thankful for God for his special gifts ....اللهم أجمعنى مع من احب اينما تحب

ليست هناك تعليقات: